- Vertical dry erase lined surface designed so students work on literacy assignments collaboratively
- Helps students interact with writing and reading and build confidence in their thought processes.
- Perfect tool for teachers for instructing on alphabet letters, cursive writing, penmanship
- REACH ACADEMIC DISCOVERY – Students develop deeper content knowledge which allows them to be at a competitive level with their peers.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL – rolled around a cardboard tube and can be hung with tacks or tape
360 Degree Literacy Dry Erase Wall Charts are an economical way to provide 360 degree learning in any classroom. Standard dry erase boards would cost much more to achieve the same outcome. Create an interactive learning environment and implement a better method of teaching without breaking the bank.
KEEP STUDENTS ON THEIR TOES – This vertical non-permanent work surface is designed to have students working on literacy assignments collaboratively along the perimeter of their classroom while their teacher watches and corrects them in real time.
MAKE LEARNING ABOUT THE KIDS – This method of learning helps students interact with writing and reading and build confidence in their thought processes.
MAXIMIZE STUDENT LEARNING – When implemented, 360 Degree Literacy creates a social working environment that promotes group work, error analysis and formative assessment all while lessening the angst and anxiety that some students face when working on complex literacy challenges.
REACH ACADEMIC DISCOVERY – Students develop deeper content knowledge which allows them to be at a competitive level with their peers.
EASY INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL – These literacy grids come rolled around a cardboard tube. They can be hung with tacks or tape. If they need to be used in another classroom you will have very minimal effort spent on removal and transport.